onsdag 9 september 2009

Sun is shining...

... the wheather is sweet, yeah!

I'm doing a really fast report =P

Today it is hot, hot, hot and I am going to make the best of it! I'm bringing my beads outside to make some necklace or maybe some bracelets and to hang out with the lovely miss Sandra. But first a refreshing shower and some hair removal haha! I haven't had any reason to show my legs until now, and what a wonderful reason I've been given!

Yesterday was my sisters birthday and I had the most pleasant, loving time with my 3 cousing that are visiting from Portugal. They are 2 girls, age 15 and 11 and my male cousin age 21 who I've met a couple of times during their visit. Yesterday was the first time I met the girls (this year) since I dont speak to my aunt. Its been some years and even if I do feel it's a loss, I am kindof content with the way things are. I dont have any resentment, but I'm not feeling The love for her. That may come, but for now it's good as it is.
Anywayyy....

I'll continue this later but now I'm going to sunbath as long as the wheather permits or until sandra can't stand anymore haha!

Love, love & Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Om mig

Mitt foto
Malmö, Skåne, Sweden
Med denna bloggen vill jag hålla min inspiration på hög nivå och inspirera andra!

Min blogglista

Bloggintresserade